Re: minimise in restarting first equilibration step

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2020 - 12:42:24 CDT

Hi Asma,

Maybe I wasn't clear enough the first time, but you only put minimize in
the configuration file when you want to minimize. If you've already
started doing dynamics after minimizing in the first part of
equilibration, you wouldn't want to start minimizing again, would you? I
would take it out if the minimization steps have already completed.

-Josh