Re: QM/MM error in the charges

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2020 - 07:50:26 CST

I would recommend against editing the charges, since then you are no
longer using the force field as intended, and your methods section
becomes hard to write. Instead, I'd find a different partitioning
between QM and MM regions so that each region has integer charge. That's
what I meant by cutting somewhere else.

-Josh