Re: Re: problem with TIP4P on nightly version

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2020 - 14:31:58 CST

This error has to do with how lone pairs are detected and placed. I thought
I had cleaned a lot of this up when adding support for colinear lone pairs,
but it's possible that I missed something or broke something that I didn't
anticipate.

Are you using Xplor or Amber inputs? If the former, do you have explicit
lone pair declarations in the PSF? If the latter, have you done anything to
the atom masses? Have you set any non default flags in your input (e.g.
Lonepairs on)?

BKR