Re: GaMD with nucleotides

From: Miao, Yinglong (miao_at_ku.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2020 - 13:42:09 CST

Hello Francesco,

The number of equilibration steps indeed look too small to me. More importantly, you want to check the effective harmonic force constants k0P and k0D in the output file to see whether they level off. You may also analyze the boost potential in terms of the average and standard deviation to check whether you have obtained reasonable/optimal acceleration.

You can find more details on these webpages:
http://miao.compbio.ku.edu/GaMD/
http://miao.compbio.ku.edu/PyReweighting/

All the best,
Yinglong