Workshop on Free Energy calculations in Muenster March 11-13 2020

From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2020 - 03:33:13 CST

Dear all,

Just a friendly reminder about our workshop on free energy calculations
in Muenster, Germany on March 11-13 2020. I believe we have put together
a great list of invited speakers spanning different disciplines, we will
select short talks from submitted abstracts and we will have a practical
session on performing free energy calculations with "PLUMED".

Please take a look and register on the homepage
https://www.uni-muenster.de/FEW2020/index.html

Looking forward to seeing some of you in Muenster next year

Best wishes
Vlad

--
Vlad Cojocaru, PD (Habil.), Ph.D.