Re: use Colvars to track four group of pair atoms distance at same time?

From: yjcoshc_at_gmail.com
Date: Fri Nov 22 2019 - 20:42:11 CST

Hi Jiali,

You need to specify the centers for CV length2 and length3 also.
According to
https://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html#sec:colvarbias_harmonic
, the centers keyword accepts a space-separated list of colvar values.
That means you may need to modify "centers 4.8" to something like
"centers 4.8 1.2 3.4", and the number 1.2 and 3.4 are the centers of
harmonic restraints for length2 and length3 respectively.

Best regards,

Haochuan Chen

在 2019/11/22 下午7:56, Jiali Wang 写道: