RE: Amber topology for mutation

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2019 - 13:22:25 CDT

It still works, but the setup is totally different. For mutation, you need a system that has both the original residue and the new residue in the structure. Once you get to that stage, its *relatively* straightforward, since then the usual pdb tagging tricks will still work, but the NAMD tutorial and the special patches all assume a CHARMM-style psf, and I'm not familiar enough with Amber to know if there is an equivalent.

-Josh