Re:

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2019 - 18:00:36 CDT

I would recommend reading the tutorial
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/namd/tutorial-constant-ph/tutorial-constant-ph.pdf>
or else consulting the relevant portion of the user guide. The cphlog
format is extensively documented. A semi-official but not entirely
supported tool called "cphanalyze" is available with the pynamd pacakge on my
personal GitHub page <https://github.com/radakb/pynamd>. Installation and
usage is covered in the tutorial.

Cheers,
BKR