FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR CG2O4 CG311 (ATOMS 1220 1222)

From: Nirmitee Mulgaonkar (nirmitee.mulgaonkar_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2019 - 20:23:49 CDT

Hi,

I am trying to run the minimization step for my simulation in NAMD.

The log file showed the following error message:
FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR CG2O4 CG311 (ATOMS 1220
1222)

I am using the following parameter files:
par_all36_cgenff.prm
par_all36_prot.prm

I generated the str file for my ligand from https://cgenff.paramchem.org/ using
the mol2 file from ZINC15.

I cannot find BOND PARAMETERS FOR CG2O4 CG311 in any of the parameter files
from the recently updated toppar_c36_jul18.tgz

Please let me know what can be done.

Thanks,
Nirmitee

*Nirmitee Sanjay Mulgaonkar | Graduate Research Assistant*
Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Texas A&M University