Re: colvar setting, targetcenters not working

From: jiali wang (jialiwangnamd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2019 - 09:20:41 CDT

Hi Jerome ,
Thank you for your reply. Trajectory is too big to send it. and just start
moment, the anion move to 28A far distance. I am using lasted version of
NAMD, and buildin with Colvars. I try to remove the outputApplied forced,
its still looks same, I am thinking about the "center" and "targetcenter"
function. from colvars.traj. it's looks like directly move to 28A distance.
I am still confused about it.
best,
Jiali