Re: Big oscillations during QM/MM minimization

From: Dawid das (addiw7_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2019 - 10:07:20 CDT

Hi Paweł,

I have never performed QM/MM calculations with ORCA/NAMD but as far as I
understand you use electrostatic embedding.
Obviously, it is important, but did you give a try with mechanical
embedding? If the oscillations won't appear it will perhaps
give you an idea about what is going on there.

Best wishes,
Dawid Grabarek

wt., 7 maj 2019 o 15:54 Pawel Kedzierski <pawel.kedzierski_at_pwr.edu.pl>