Re: Error in PMF Calculations

From: HEMANTH H 18310019 (hemanth.h_at_iitgn.ac.in)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2019 - 07:06:06 CDT

I'm trying to calculate the PMF for the absorption of a molecule on a
graphene sheet. The system is unable to sample the region near the sheet. I
had raised the question once before in the forum but was unable to get a
concise answer regarding the error. I have double checked that the
transition coordinate definition is right.
Please find attached my input scripts. Any help in this regard would be
highly appreciated.

abf_configuration file : https://ufile.io/hklj9sbn
input pdb file: https://ufile.io/mgali80k

--