Re: Non bonding energy calculation through NAMD

From: varun dewaker (varun_dewaker1986_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2019 - 02:29:06 CDT

Dear Sir,  CPU based calculation work fine, but it uses only single core. so it takes long time in interaction calculation . Kindly help me in sorting, how to instructs the NAMD energy  program, so it uses all the cpu cores available.

Regards,Varun Kumar DewakerResearch FellowQSAR & Molecular Modelling LabMPC Division (CSN-202)CSIR- Central Drug Research InstituteLucknow - 226031 (U.P), IndiaMob:+918860194990