RE: TclBC forces on individual atoms

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2019 - 11:49:34 CDT

Hi Udaya,

Dumb question, but how are the ions allowed to move from one side of the membrane to the other? This sounds like they are wrapping across the periodic boundary, which probably isn't what you want. I terms of the applied forces, you know that you can use the tcl "expr" function to make complicated forces, right? This includes being able to impose harmonic potentials.

-Josh