Re: MAOL ABOUT USAGE OF TCL SCRIPT

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2019 - 10:01:33 CDT

Hello Vidhyasankar, it's all in the message really: "built without TCL"
means that whoever built NAMD for your cluster forgot to include TCL
support. They should have read the following page:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/development.html
which also provides pre-compiled TCL and FFTW for those who can't/won't
build them themselves.

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU