Re: Multiple Constraints Equilibration

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2019 - 11:56:53 CST

In this particular case, it may be simplest to use Colvars restraints on
the COM and the orientation of the ligand (see examples).

With the ligand being small, there is not much to gain from parallelizing
the restraints over nodes via tclBC, so the extra effort of writing a
correct Tcl script and the computational overhead may not be worth it.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU