Re: use Colvars to track four group of pair atoms distance at same time?

From: Jiali Wang (jwang204_at_binghamton.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2019 - 19:56:18 CST

Dear Haochuan,
Thank you so much for your help!! Does it means the harmonic constant part,
i also need to make three parts? I found if I list three pair length
together, it's not working?
harmonic {
  name lenpot1
  colvars length1 length2 length3
  forceConstant 1 # in kcal/mol/A^2
  centers 4.8 # go from 25 Angstrom RMSD...
  outputCenters on
}

Thank you so much for your help!
jiali