Re: Simulation of sodium dodecyl sulfate

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2019 - 11:56:56 CST

Hello Mikhail, the stream file suggested by Josh includes both the topology
template ("top" part) and the parameters ("par" part) of the CHARMM force
field for detergents.

You can extract what is enclosed between the two fields below:
read para card append flex
..
end

And NAMD can read that as a "parameters" file.

You may need to do the same for sodium as well, starting from
"toppar_water_ions.str".

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD