Re: looping on multiple dcds in namd configuration file

From: SHIVAM TIWARI (t.shivam_at_iitg.ac.in)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2019 - 00:59:51 CST

Dear Miro,

Thank you for your reply, but I know about catdcd. But my trajectory is quite large (about a 90 gb in total), and I have four trajectory like that. So I was thinking about avoiding to use catdcd, as even after merging the files, I have to upload the merged trajectory on the hpc for calculations (I don't have vmd installed on the hpc here). So I was thinking I can avoid all this if there is another way available.

regards
shivam