Re: Homologous structure as stating flexible fitting model

From: Miro Astore (miro.astore_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2019 - 21:09:12 CST

Hi Yan,

I'm not sure how you would do this specifically because I don't have
experience with MDFF which it sounds like you will need.
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/mdff/tutorial_mdff-html/node4.html#SECTION00046000000000000000

I think a good plan might be to follow this tutorial and when you get to
this step in the .namd configuration file this step generates write a
collective variables module file to keep the RMSD between the homologous
structure and your target protein from deviating.

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.9/ug/node55.html#SECTION0001322150000000000000

Best, Miro