running pair interaction analysis multiple dcds in sequence in single run

From: SHIVAM TIWARI (t.shivam_at_iitg.ac.in)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2019 - 09:59:54 CDT

Dear namd users,

Let us say I have a 100 ns simulation which is divided into multiple dcds of 20 ns each dcd, how can I perform pair interaction calculation for the whole simulation (upto 100 ns) in a single run.
In other words , if there is a way to create a loop in the configuration file for pair interaction analysis, so that namd reads the dcds in the given sequence, and produces a single log file for the energies between the pairs upto 100 ns.

regards
shivam