Re: Need help with errors in REST2 sample file

From: Han, Yuwei (yuwei.han17_at_imperial.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2019 - 00:23:49 CDT

Hey,
Thank you for telling me this. I've checked my configuration file, I think the error parameters, except soluteScalingFactor, are included.
soluteScaling on
soluteScalingCol O
soluteScalingFile aaqaa3.spt

soluteScalingAll no

By the way, I have to say that all of the configuration files are from the example files supplied by NAMD. They supposed to be well defined before publishing, right? The example file is just in lib/replica/REST2/rest2_remd.namd, and I followed the NAMD 2.13 user's guides. Actually, I met problems more than what I mentioned. The first problem I met is in the script file, and I met the errors I showed you before after I solved it. If you don't mind, can you please help me go through the example since, for me, I really want a REST2 example that I can trust.

Reason: FATAL ERROR: missing close-brace: possible unbalanced brace in comment
    while executing
"while {$i_run < $num_runs} {
# if { $i_run == 0 } {
# minimize 100
# run 100
# }
  if { $i_run % 2 == 0 } {
    set swap a; set other b
  } el..."
    (file "rest2_remd.namd" line 106)
    invoked from within
"source rest2_remd.namd "
    invoked from within
"if { ! [catch numPes] } { source rest2_remd.namd }"
    (file "job0.conf" line 4)

application called MPI_Abort(comm=0x84000004, 1) - process 0

Than you so much!!!
Yuwei