Re: protein movement

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2019 - 07:11:08 CDT

Hello Mehdi, you are restraining the relative distance between two
subunits, which disregards all translations. To restrain the distance from
a specific position, one of the group should be a dummyAtom located at that
same position.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD