RE: SMwST RATTLE Algorithm

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2019 - 09:42:53 CDT

How far did it get into the 6th run before crashing? Oftentimes you can just restart from the restart files and everything will continue on as normal. If this works, I chalk it up to a temporary hardware goof or a particularly unlucky draw from the random number generator and go on with my life. :) If, however, it is consistent, then some more introspection is required to see what specific feature is causing this problem.

-Josh