Re: Hamiltonian Replica exchange configuration file

From: neha rana (neha2009rana_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2019 - 18:18:09 CDT

Thanks for your prompt reply Josh.
I am not aware how you can do that. I have noticed that umbrella.namd
stores a POTENTIAL array. Is that what you're referring to? So my objective
is that I have a couple of protein-ligand models (same system) with some
conformational differences. I want to explore the local conformational
space of this system by using those models as replicas at the same
temperature and exchanging only the potential part of their hamiltonians.

-Neha