Re: REST and Periodic Cell Issues

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2019 - 17:04:22 CDT

I typically run replica exchange in NVT, after equilibration in NpT.
This might fix your problem, whatever it might be.

How are you accounting for changes in system size between the
replicas? lf you do replica exchange in NpT, in principle, you need to
include a pressure–volume term in the exchange criterion.

Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us