Re: mpirun was unable to find the specified executable file

From: Adupa Vasista (adupavasista_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2019 - 11:29:28 CDT

Thanks for the reply
I tried using namd2 instead of namd and the following error popped up
Charm++: standalone mode (not using charmrun)
Charm++: standalone mode (not using charmrun)
Charm++> Running in Multicore mode: 1 threads
Charm++: standalone mode (not using charmrun)
Charm++: standalone mode (not using charmrun)
Charm++> Running in Multicore mode: 1 threads
Charm++> Running in Multicore mode: 1 threads
Charm++> Running in Multicore mode: 1 threads
Primary job terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun noticed that process rank 0 with PID 0 on node vasi exited on signal
11 (Segmentation fault).

Its the tutorial file. in the tutorial, it says for 16 replicas and I
changed it to 4 replicas and did the necessary changes in other files too.

--
*A.VasistaM.Tech,Department Of Chemical Engineering,*
*IIT Guwahati.*