Re: mpirun was unable to find the specified executable file

From: mariano spivak (mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2019 - 10:01:38 CDT

Hi, I believe that the problem is that the command that you want is not
"namd".
Try in the terminal: which namd
If it does not find the command, then you might want to try "namd2" instead.
Otherwise you should find where NAMD is installed and write the full path
in the mpirun call.

Best

Mariano Spivak, Ph.D.

Beckman Institute, University of Illinois.

mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu

mspivak_at_illinois.edu