Re: Question about PMF calculation

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2019 - 11:14:19 CDT

Hello Parinaz, since this is a general question it should be sent to the
mailing list (I assume you used NAMD based on your previous emails).

For metadynamics and ABF, a .pmf file is written with contents
self-explanatory. If you enabled writeTIPMF for a harmonic restraint or
metadynamics, the file would be .ti.pmf. All other methods give you
quantities that require post-processing: the details depend on which method
you used, which you did not specify in your question.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD