Re: colvar setting, targetcenters not working

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2019 - 04:21:44 CDT

Hi Jiali,

We need more information to understand this:
1) what version of Colvars are you using?
2) you need to remove the options you use that specifically disable
valuable debug output:
  outputAppliedForce off
  outputCenters no

And then the trajectory file will tell you exactly what is happening.

Best,
Jerome