Re: PME with Implicit solvent - Reg

From: Mani Kandan (manikandand5110_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2019 - 12:58:53 CDT

Thanks. I am studying effect of the solvent on the ion transport through
nanopore. For that purpose, I need to add effect of the solvent i.e water
implicitly to the system containing pore and ions. How can I do that and is
it possible to get effect of the solvent using implicit solvent model in
namd?

I need an help in this regard. And is any other way to do?

With regards

Manikandan