Re: Non bonding energy calculation through NAMD

From: varun dewaker (varun_dewaker1986_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2019 - 08:24:39 CDT

Dear Sir
1. Using NAMDEnergy plugin I am calculating Nonbond energy between selection-1 (protein) and selection-2 (ligand) from MD trajectories.
2. Under default setup NAMDEnergy plugin is using single core for this computation.
3. Following is My question:
How to activate multicore processing/processors to calculate Nonbond energy between selection-1 (protein) and selection-2 (ligand) from MD trajectories in NAMDEnergy plugin?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,Varun Kumar DewakerResearch FellowQSAR & Molecular Modelling LabMPC Division (CSN-202)CSIR- Central Drug Research InstituteLucknow - 226031 (U.P), IndiaMob:+918860194990