Re: mpi with NAMD

From: John Hamre (johnhamre3_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2019 - 09:38:55 CDT

Thank you, Norman!

Yes, I am having a difficult time getting the REMD example to go. I will
look into SLURM. I am using 3 GPU's and 12 cores. I can't even get the
example to work on my home CPU without CUDA, there is always some mpi
error. I copy the namd executable in the folder I'm using so I use mpirun
./charmrun -n 3 ./namd2 +replicas 12 ... Thanks again.

John