Re: About changing charge/multiplicity during QM-MM

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2019 - 11:49:48 CDT

Gerard
Do you know how to set the keyword "noautostart" to orca. The keyword is
mentioned in the instructions about restarting, however I was unable to get
it accepted. For example "%scf noautostart end" failed. The point is that
orca invents a gbw file even if none is present, and crashes because it
does not find what was expected.
thanks
francesco