RE: Unit of Force constant of position restraint

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2019 - 11:59:53 CDT

Its (kcal/mol)/A^p. The "per-atom" part just means that you have extra flexibility to define restraints that are different for different regions for your system, depending on the value in the .pdb column. Since you set the value to 1 for your whole system with consexp 4, the k is 1 (kcal/mol)/A^4.

-Josh