CHARMM force field for Hydrogen bond?

From: Nasim Rajabi (nr8869_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2019 - 16:15:43 CST

hi everyone
i have a functionalized graphene nanopore which the unsaturated carbon atoms at the pore edge were bonded with the H atoms,i solvate and ionize the system using vmd but when i want to minimize my system using NAMD with CHARMM27 force field i got this error:
FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR C H (ATOMS 518 925)
but i cant find bond parameters for hydrogen with carbon in any CHARMM force fields!!!
Can someone help me to solve this problem???