Re: regarding umbrella sampling simulation

From: Nassar, Omneya (omnassar_at_UTMB.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2018 - 23:47:27 CDT

Hi San,

What is the total number of protein atoms in each box? Maybe you might have accidentally created a water box for the systems with ~80,000 atoms without including your protein in the system. If you used the VMD plugin GUI Solvate, the “Water Box Only” might have been checked without you noticing and now you only have water boxes with no protein in them.

Hope that helps and let me know what you find.

Thank you,

Omneya