Re: Re: namd simulation input file setting from NPT to NVT

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2018 - 11:25:54 CDT

As Joshua explained, the default ensemble is constant-volume, and it would
only change to constant-pressure if you define the corresponding keywords.

The volume will remain constant at the value that you set at the initial
conditions. Try running it, and you can monitor the unit cell's volume
from the standard output, or the unit cell parameters in the XST trajectory.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU