Re: Re: QM/MM with Orca: Memory allocation failed

From: Marcelo C. R. Melo (melomcr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2018 - 16:28:01 CDT

Hi Gerard,
I am looking into the issue with the data you sent me, but nothing like
that came up over here. Like I mentioned before, it does not look like it
has anything to do with the specific QM code you are running.
I'll let you (and the list) know when I figure this out.
Best

---
Marcelo Cardoso dos Reis Melo
PhD Candidate