Re: [NAMD] Define time-dependent grid force

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2018 - 21:29:25 CDT

Hi Sebastian, looking at the source code in Gerrit there is an
updateGridScale command, which is not documented yet. I haven't tried it,
but it should be possible to call it in between run command. Perhaps one
of the UIUC people can give more details.

Giacomo

P.S. Please do not use links to very old NAMD versions.

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU