Re: Decreasing performance of cluster running FEP

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2018 - 09:24:19 CDT

Determining if colvars or FEP is the culprit here is a necessary first
step. We need a minimal example that reproduces the issue.

Does the slowdown only occur on the cluster? When running on multiple
nodes? Does the problem occur sooner if you run fewer steps per lambda or
does it occur after a set walltime?