Bond parameter error for the system which has been converted using residue-based coarse-grained method

From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2018 - 15:25:24 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

I have converted a protein-lipid system to coarse-grained system using
residue based coarse graining method. I did not find any error message
while converting the system. But the system is showing the following error
while running the system-

FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS FOR P4 P5C (ATOMS 117 119)

even though I am using same parameter file as given in the residue-based
coarse graining tutorial.
Can anyone please help me what should I do?

Thanks.
Rabeta Yeasmin