Re: AMBER NetCDF file for Simulation

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2018 - 09:18:39 CDT

Hmm. I do not see how this would be attributed to either the file format or
minimization instability. Am I missing some piece of information from the
ENERGY output?

Are you using periodic boundary conditions? The second image looks cubic,
but I cannot tell in the first. Extensive minimization will generally have
issues with wrapping when using PBCs. There may also be some issue with the
way the cellBasisVectors and origin are being specified. If I recall
correctly, the AMBER conventions are a bit different from those NAMD
inherited from XPLOR.

Can you list the relevant settings from your input file?