Re: RE: Hard wall on Z direction for ions

From: Fateme Ghadirian (fateme.ghadirian_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2018 - 03:28:02 CDT

 Josh
Thanks for replying to my question. I've turned off warpAll and it did work.I will study the articles which you've recommended. But as a question:Are you saying that this way of constraining the ions can cause artificial or unphysical effects in my system or just that it's not a conventional way?
Fateme