Re: Creating an infinite graphene sheet

From: jashnvareh 1395 (jashnvareh1395_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2018 - 02:27:42 CDT

Thanks a lot for your prompt answers,

Hi Giacomo,

My question is that in the "topo addbond" command which atom IDs should be
selected for the periodic image?
I want to create bond between an atom located at the boundary of the sheet
and the closest atom located at the boundary of the it's periodic image.
Which atom ID i have to consider for the periodic image as I only have the
ID for the real system and not for the periodic image?

All the Best,
Zeynab