Re: Query for coarse grain system

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2018 - 10:17:47 CDT

This is squarely a NAMD question: removing vmd-l.

The CUDA compute kernels were significantly modified multiple times in the
past versions. Without stating which versions you used, you are not really
asking a question that can be answered.

Also, have you looked at the trajectory before the error shows up? Well,
this *will* involve VMD but there should be no question involved, since it
should be standard practice to monitor the progress of the simulation.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU