Re: Steered MD simulation with pull and rotation

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2018 - 06:37:55 CDT

Hello Dhiraj, it sounds like you could achieve this with a combination of
the distanceZ and spinAngle collective variables:
http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html#sec:cvc_distanceZ
http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html#sec:cvc_spinAngle

with a moving harmonic restraint acting on both.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
http://goo.gl/Q3TBQU