Re: statistical error in ABF calculations

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2018 - 06:35:42 CDT

The approach you described is practical and direct, but requires some
contribution by you to estimate the correlation time of the unbiased
dynamics in each interval.

When the PMF starts becoming constant, so is the biasing force: you can
then compute the correlation time for each bin to be used in the formula.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin