Re: colvars: How to implement a collective variable of vector type?

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2018 - 08:26:48 CDT

If you added a file, you should definitely edit Makefile.namd and run "make
depends" to regenerate Make.depend.

If you didn't add any files, keep in mind that you need to implement all
functions that you have declared when adding a new class. Look at the
details of the error message to see what functions are missing.

Giacomo