Re: AutoPSF Error

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2018 - 12:22:35 CDT

Dear Alex,
Yes, you will need to either delete the residue with missing parameters, or
parameterize it and then try again. You could use the fftk plugin in vmd
for this purpose (be sure to read the paper and documentation thoroughly...
parameterization is usually a tricky business, although it looks like the
particular ligand that you have here could mostly be treated well with
cgenff parameters).
Best,
Peter

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Alex Saad-Falcon <alexsaadfalcon_at_gmail.com